Inland Haulage Imports - Dry & Reefers to Uganda and South Sudan Via Mombasa
In light of the increase in the price of fuel and to better serve you, we are reviewing our Inland Haulage Import (IHI) rates for Uganda and South Sudan from the Below locations from Mombasa effective 28th September 2023.
The New tariff levels are as follows (Please click on the link to download the file): Here
Please find the term and conditions on Inland rates:
- Above rates do not include final clearance.
- The inland rates shown are indicative and subject to change, these are provided for information purposes only and may differ from the actual rate at the time of shipment.
- Inland rates shown are based on the actual cargo weight.
- There may be additional surcharges applied.
- Surcharges may also apply based on additional Value-Added Services (VAS) requested at the time of shipment, or if the agreed free time for loading/unloading has been exceeded.
For more details and the applicable terms and conditions you can refer to the Inland Rate Lookup tool, which can be found here. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to your local sales or customer service representative.
We thank you for your partnership. We truly appreciate the trust you put in us in moving your cargo from one doorstep to the next, and we are excited to continue working closely with you.
By submitting this form, I agree to receive logistics related news and marketing updates from A. P. Moller-Maersk and its affiliated companies via e-mail. I understand that I can opt out of such Maersk communications at any time. To see how we process your personal data, please see our Privacy Notification.